-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Contact seller
I have come across another lot of NORS Tan dual point caps. They weigh probably 5 ounces. Asking $35 shipped first 31 each after that. I have other color caps also in black or tan copper or aluminum terminal and a few of the 2585000 made in the USA on top caps also in black or tan, Prices vary on those.

DSC01269.JPG

DSC01268.JPG

Out of curiosity how are these different from single point caps and are they compatible with pointless distributors. :thumbsup:

I have come across another lot of NORS Tan dual point caps. They weigh probably 5 ounces. Asking $35 shipped first 31 each after that. I have other color caps also in black or tan copper or aluminum terminal and a few of the 2585000 made in the USA on top caps also in black or tan, Prices vary on those.

View attachment 1716138973

View attachment 1716138974
Thought I was getting a real steel deal. Ordered two dual point distributors from someone else and can't tell what they are. one iwidep 2 7/8 inch wide in tall and three and three quarters in in diameter, no part number, it is a DC. The other is 2 + 7/8 of an inch wide with a part number 2pb307. Neither one has a vacuum

Thought I was getting a real steel deal. Ordered two dual point distributors from someone else and can't tell what they are. one iwidep 2 7/8 inch wide in tall and three and three quarters in in diameter, no part number, it is a DC. The other is 2 + 7/8 of an inch wide with a part number 2pb307. Neither one has a vacuum
If you could help me out identifying these I would really appreciate it. If I have to return them I would like to purchase one from you. It is for a 440 motor

-
Back