North Carolina

-
Kannapolis, NC here (near Charlotte, next to Concord).

BOREDANDSTROKED - I am between Kannapolis and Mooresville (near the DEI shops). You going to work for one of the race teams in the area? Many of the teams call Mooresville home.

Ramseur, NC here....just east of Asheboro on US64.

fstfish66...what do you do for a living?

who ever get on the chat?Yall should join in.we usually get on there most nights by 7:00pm or so.Come in and add you expertise,show some nc mopar support with me,lol.Its nice to know im not the ONLY mopar guy left into mopars,in this chevy/mustang majority state,lol

ok ill try to get in the chat room earlier some time

i work at A Flexo graphic printing company,,, print food and medical packaging,,,,i also have a CDL,and wouldnt mind some thing local and steady,,, thanks guys

I'll try. Got a lot goin' on. What are the usual times for y'all? By the way....Who is going to Farmington?

Fred

there are a lot of us regulars on there,most dont get on until around 7:00 or 8:00pm,because other than me,most of our chatters are out west,and a couple hours behind us.There is only a couple easterners that join in with us.Come in and tell us what you do,show pics of your cars,projects youre working on.Its also a good place to sale cars/parts,get advice from other members,tell jokes,what ever floats your mopar,lol

I used to live in Jacksonville/Richlands back in 2001. I hated the lack of any good cars in that area so I moved back to Seattle. I do miss going out to Topsail Island every day after work and swimming in the ocean.

Bronx, NYC baby

spymachinewheelie_jpg.jpg

Hi Guys! China Grove here. Between Salisbury and Mooresville off 152.

-
Back