Northern Ohio Mopar Lovers

-

340wedge1971

Reaction score
I am in Northern Ohio,surrounded by Chevy/Ford lovers.not one person i know likes Mopar.I am located in Marblehead,Ohio,13 miles from Cedar Point.Anybody in this area?

Hi 340 Wedge, my name is weldingman in Cleveland,Ohio. I love all the Mopars. Currently trying to rebuild wifeys 74 DartSport(dragcar only). Many set backs, wifey said NO PARTS BUYING IN 2010. But here is 2011 and Im just not that financially secure to start ordering parts again. Also trying to put 64 Polara together for cruising the streets. I know exactly what you mean. Im surrounded by Chebby and Ford guys. But we shut them all up with Mopars. Hey do you know about the Mopar swapmeet in April? Its put on by Mid-Ohio Mopars in Dalton,Ohio.(Down by Wooster on Rt. 30). Both Indoor and outdoor. Im hoping to go.Im looking for small block headers for A-Body(74) and maybe manual steering gearbox. Money is very tight but wifey is a good one. Sometimes an allowance if Im good($$$$$$$$$$). You know were a chosen breed and remember sarcasm is jealousy in disguise. Just tell the Chebby guys you cant build your car at MURRAYS AUTO PARTS like they can.(LOL)

-
Back