Norwalk ohio

-

66cuda

2011Armada K of C 1st PL
Reaction score
SOME KNOW...OTHERS DON't so here we go...... for those of you that have never been to Norwalk Ohio...it is a pretty cool lil town....with lots of interesting shops & restaurants & such......it is ALSO home to Summit MotorSports park ( AKA Norwalk dragway) one of the nicest dragstrips I have ever been to.

I you have never experienced a TOP FUEL'ER RUN...you ain't livin!
Tickets are a lil pricey, but hey its a nice place, anywhere ya go thats nice is a lil pricey...you'd spend as much for dinner drinks and a movie...

I am not one to give away the ending of a movie...all I can say is IF you have never been ...check them out on the internet, buy your tickets ahead of time and pick them up at "will call" ( beats standing in a seemingly endless line) its a few more bucks BUT TRUST me its worth it!!!

Then just enjoy the show till the top fuel guys hit the track....

important NOTE; unless you plan t spend the day using your hands to cover your ears...bring ear plugs!!!
Thats all I am sayin
check it out....you will not be disappointed and there are NO BAD seats anywhere...

fun day

I've got a few customers who run at Norwalk. Always wanted to go check it out but have never had the chance. Are you going this year Paul?

I will be there for the Night Under Fire on August 13th. It is a great track!

Gonna try to get back for the NIGHT UNDER THING...but the time trials were AMAZING ....I took my DigiCam and my buddy who goes often began to laugh!!!

the light turned green and I pressed the button on the cam...by the time I heard the click they had already PAST me by three car lengths and I was 5 car lengths up the track from the gate!!!!! the SOBS are fricken FAST!!!!

I got a REAL nice picture of where they used to be!!! unless you get em staging or you have a 6k camera you aint gettin em during their run...aint happenin

I used to race at "Thompson Drag Raceway", I believe it's long gone. I never made it to Norwalk. Sounds like fun.

-
Back