Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Contact seller
As above. Drivers pipe from manifold to muffler. $400 plus shipping. 340

20240407_182119.jpg

20240407_182136.jpg

Last edited:
This is a factory pipe ? Are you positive it's not a walker exhaust pipe or something similar ?? Does it have a factory label with part # on it ? Reason for asking so many questions is I have been wrong before. Thanks for any input.

This is a factory pipe ? Are you positive it's not a walker exhaust pipe or something similar ?? Does it have a factory label with part # on it ? Reason for asking so many questions is I have been wrong before. Thanks for any input.
I have 3 of them..what are the differences. Didn't walker make exhaust for mopar? Asking to be sure. A couple of them were bought from Great Lakes Mopar. I decided to go in a different direction. I will check the other two for mopar tags.

Also I believe walker were same size for entire length while mopar are 2 piece welded together (refashioned y pipe)? Anyone with detailed information please chime in.

Last edited:
The ones I have for drivers side are 2 piece . Thanks Kim..that's what I thought also. You can see the two piece welded in pic.

I have 3 of them..what are the differences. Didn't walker make exhaust for mopar? Asking to be sure. A couple of them were bought from Great Lakes Mopar. I decided to go in a different direction. I will check the other two for mopar tags.
I guess what I would like to know is, if the exhaust pipe is a reproduction part I.e. walker or genuine mopar part ? Just like any re-pop part usually not 100% the same. Just my humble opinion / preference.
Thanks.

I guess what I would like to know is, if the exhaust pipe is a reproduction part I.e. walker or genuine mopar part ? Just like any re-pop part usually not 100% the same. Just my humble opinion / preference.
Thanks.
Only Mopar made the left headpipe in 2 pieces then welded together. Reproduction/aftermarket are single piece.

If it’s factory for sure it will have(I can’t remember for sure) 1,2 or 3 flat spots on the bottom where the factory was making clearance to the ground. Do it have any of these flat spots?

I had a walker pipe that had the same dimple for the tortion bar so I don't believe it's exclusive to factory only. The flat spots that oldkimmer refers to were on the bottom of the pipe. Almost looks like they have bottomed out while driving. I have a pass side NOS factory pipe that's up in the rafters that has these flat spots I'm referring to. Hopefully by the weekend I can get access and post pics. Would like a NOS driver's side to match. Reason for asking and being so specific. Thanks for your time and patience.

I had a walker pipe that had the same dimple for the tortion bar so I don't believe it's exclusive to factory only. The flat spots that oldkimmer refers to were on the bottom of the pipe. Almost looks like they have bottomed out while driving. I have a pass side NOS factory pipe that's up in the rafters that has these flat spots I'm referring to. Hopefully by the weekend I can get access and post pics. Would like a NOS driver's side to match. Reason for asking and being so specific. Thanks for your time and patience.
Was your drivers side walker pipe with the torsion bar dimple a single piece or welded 2 piece?

Was your drivers side walker pipe with the torsion bar dimple a single piece or welded 2 piece?
It was dimpled and two piece if I recall. Still have it and can post pics when I get a chance to dig them out. The dimple looks pretty crude, almost looks like someone just used a hammer ???? The two pieces are slightly different diameter also.

-
Back