Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
I have an NOS, new in the box, Holley center, 6 Pack, 6 BBL, Mechanical carburetor, #4782 up for sale.
Holley hasn't produced these in years, so they are very difficult to find, in this day and age.
These were a performance, competition, race, carburetor, over the street versions.
Rated at 500 CFM.
$600.00 + Pay Pal, and FEDEX'ing with insurance, and signature delivery charges on the package.
That's the price. Not intertested in any "trades" low ball offers, on this carburetor.
Interested, serious buyers, send me a pm thru this forum.
Thank's
Jim V.

Holley Mechanical Carb 001 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 002 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 003 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 004 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 005 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 006 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
I have an NOS, new in the box, Holley center, 6 Pack, 6 BBL, Mechanical carburetor, #4782 up for sale.
Holley hasn't produced these in years, so they are very difficult to find, in this day and age.
These were a performance, competition, race, carburetor, over the street versions.
Rated at 500 CFM.
$600.00 + Pay Pal, and FEDEX'ing with insurance, and signature delivery charges on the package.
That's the price. Not intertested in any "trades" low ball offers, on this carburetor.
Interested, serious buyers, send me a pm thru this forum.
Thank's
Jim V.

Jim,
Someone is going to get a great deal!

It's my understanding that the outboards on these and the vacuum secondary style Holleys are 500cfm, but the center carb is 350 cfm. Both these numbers are taken at the 2bbl vacuum spec.

I just shipped a set of these carbs off to C&S Specialties to have some work done on them, including having them upgraded with their aerosol boosters and possibly bringing the center carb up to 500+cfm.

It's also my understanding that no one makes a 500 cfm center carb that will bolt on and match the #4783 outboards.

These mechanical carbs are awesome! They are so much better than the vacuum operated carbs in my 30+ years of experience.

Linkage1.JPG

Linkage2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back