Status
Not open for further replies.

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
NOS MR. GASKET 4 SPEED CONSOLE SHIFTER WITH RODS IN THE ORIGINAL BOX fits 64-66 A BODY ASKING 750.00 O.B.O this thing is sweet..... pics up soon

Attachments

• 100_1821.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 875
  • 100_1822.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 942
  • 100_1823.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 876
  • 100_1825.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • 100_1824.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 871
Super - not to be a fly in the ointment but I'm looking for early A 4sp stuff and that shifter looks to have been bolted on something... The paint transfer on the taper of the bolts on the bracket and what looks to be (hard to see) a mark on the shifter body on the top bolt hole, and all the marks on the rods and levers... Maybe it wasn't driven much or removed shortly after install but I don't think NOS is accurate.

Super - not to be a fly in the ointment but I'm looking for early A 4sp stuff and that shifter looks to have been bolted on something... The paint transfer on the taper of the bolts on the bracket and what looks to be (hard to see) a mark on the shifter body on the top bolt hole, and all the marks on the rods and levers... Maybe it wasn't driven much or removed shortly after install but I don't think NOS is accurate.
well then this item isn't for you....your looking at a pic i'm looking in real life and the swivel pak is unopened

well then this item isn't for you....your looking at a pic i'm looking in real life and the swivel pak is unopened

I think he was just saying that some folks could be expecting this part as being new, never installed, since it was labled as "NOS". Especially for the price listed, which I'm not saying is high or low since I havent seen one for sale before.Has this part ever been installed on a car that you know of? Are the rods the original that came with that shifter?

I think he was just saying that some folks could be expecting this part as being new, never installed, since it was labled as "NOS". Especially for the price listed, which I'm not saying is high or low since I havent seen one for sale before.Has this part ever been installed on a car that you know of? Are the rods the original that came with that shifter?
never installed that I know of...bought it as NOS AND THATS HOW I'M REPRESENTING IT..AS I SEE IT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back