Nos sharks tooth grill

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to make a QUALITY repro of this grill to curb the ridiculous prices of originals...

I would be scared to even guess at the money a NOS grill could pull.

actually, i have seen on two seperate accasions where the first one was nos, without the box, with no lenses or headlamp bezels, sold for 2350.00,

and the second was in box nos, with all the other pieces also still in boxes, making a full complete nos (as i am not sure, but think they all came and were bouight in seperate pieces to begin with) had brought 3,6-something!
this was about 8 years ago, but still, that is a nice hefty payment!.

shoot, id give badlilred 2700.00 for one of his nos, not for a car, but just to hang on the wall for the look!
i restore them myself, and this is in my opinion........

no matter who restores it, whether me or a pro shop that will charge 3x my price, you can pick out a restored one like a brunette and blonde standing next to each other. night and day. point blANK

Rumor is Classic Industries may have a repro sharktooth grill available in a year.

I have a NOS lower grille trim moulding for the 70-72 Duster grille if you are interested, I can get the part number if you want from the wrapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back