NOT MINE- 1972 coronet wagon, NYC, please buy this car so I won't be tempted anymore

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schneiderman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I've seen this on craigslist a few times and I want it so bad. I already have two cars, don't have the space and can't justify the money.

1972 coronet wagon, 318, on Staten Island

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/cto/2270073304.html

"1972 coronet 9 passenger wagon.318 auto. A/C needs a charge. New brakes all around with new hard wear. Have front disk, new front end, and new shocks all around. Have police wheels with good tires and nice dodge center caps. Rear power window still works. Body on the car is very solid with very little rust in front of rear wheels.Floors,1/4,fenders ,& doors all solid with no rust. A real cool car that you don’t see. Great to restore or drive the way it is. I drive it every day. $3000.

If you have to ask your wife, or going into the military or out of town on business and cant see the car in person don’t bother. I have no time for this BS. Cash only. No PayPal or checks or trades. Only reason for selling is because I’m building a 72 Charger and finding myself wondering off to play with this car "

just go for it! craigslist has made me lose alot of sleep while thinking about cool finds like that wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back