Notchback Window Belt Molding Trim (Arm Burner Trim)

-

rymanrph

Reaction score
I have a '68 notchback and when I bought the car it had the trim on the doors, but not under the quarter windows. My car didn't originally come with the trim. I purchased a used set from a member here, but I can't quite tell the exact mounting position. I'm not sure if it is supposed to go all the way to the top, or if there is a slight gap. It looks as if there will need either some tweaking or body work to make them fit, but I still wanted to see an installed picture first. If anyone has measurements for where the mounting holes go, that would be great too.

I believe I still have the notchback quarter that I cut off sitting in the garage. I should be able to get you pics and measurements of the mounting holes if so. Will try and get that for you tomorrow

image.jpg
image.jpg
Here are a couple of pictures showing where the holes are located for the arm burner trim under the quarter windows. I didn't save enough of the top side of the quarter to see if there was a mounting point at the very end of the curved piece.

Thanks a lot. That really helps with the placement of the holes. Does anyone have a picture of the trim installed?

Placement of the holes is not super critical for these as the wire clips that hold them in place "float" inside the trim.

-
Back