nother OH guy

-

Dusterb318

Reaction score
Well I have been lurking in the shadows here for a littlwe while and decided to start posting.....been on a few other boards and I am a mod on another...looks like a nice place with lots of good info.....

Yes, I am. I don't participate much anymore (2 year old twins will have that effect), but I am a member.

You know Deputy Travis Hutchinson from the Wayne Co Sheriff Dept? He's good friends with my Dad.....we always talk Mopar when he stops by......I hope to get up to the Show/Swap at the fair grounds in April.

More Ohio guys...alright. We should all try and meet at 42 or Quaker City one Friday.....maybe even all park together at the Norwalk Classic...something like that.

Yeah, I know Hutch. He is a good guy. How long have you had your Duster? I am suprised I don't remember seeing it.

About 5 years....only been on the road for 2......last year I couldn't drive...got a wreckless op and had my license yanked for the summer.....

Sorry to hear that. It is a good looking car. My Dart was about the same shade of green at one time.

ya i thought it was blue. are you guys going to the mopar nationals? if so and you take your cars we could park all together. Just a thought

Probably not with the car. I haven't been to as many shows since we had kids. Had to scale back a little (less $$). I will know more later in the year.

I probably won't make it to the Nat's....I'm getting married this July and my racing and car shows are limited. Gotta buy a house too.....so i am probably going to stay at the local shows and such. Norwalk is probably going to be the furthest I go this summer. Yeah I like the green (F8-forrest poly) I was going to paint the car that Amber Fire Pearl but I decided to take it back to the original color.......

-
Back