Now i feel like a jerk

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
The other day my wife mentioned that her brother had asked if we could help buy some christmas presents for a family he knows

Im not his biggest fan, so i figured hes gonna strike the glory for us helping them, so i didnt really want to

But i told her "we'll see" (i dont even know why i said that, i aint fooling anyone, even the kids know that when i say "we'll see" i have no intention of doing it)

So she aend me the list, and there are two families on there, and it reads as follows

Boy, 3 years old
Snow boots size 9
Winter coat size 3

Girl, 6 years old
Snow boots size 12
Winter coat size 7/8

Mom
Tennis shoes, size 6
Winter coat size medium
Gift cards to meijers, walmart, target, aldi

Dad
Tennis shoes size 8.5
Winter coat size medium

Yeah that made me feel about 5 inches tall

The other day my wife mentioned that her brother had asked if we could help buy some christmas presents for a family he knows

Im not his biggest fan, so i figured hes gonna strike the glory for us helping them, so i didnt really want to

But i told her "we'll see" (i dont even know why i said that, i aint fooling anyone, even the kids know that when i say "we'll see" i have no intention of doing it)

So she aend me the list, and there are two families on there, and it reads as follows

Boy, 3 years old
Snow boots size 9
Winter coat size 3

Girl, 6 years old
Snow boots size 12
Winter coat size 7/8

Mom
Tennis shoes, size 6
Winter coat size medium
Gift cards to meijers, walmart, target, aldi

Dad
Tennis shoes size 8.5
Winter coat size medium

Yeah that made me feel about 5 inches tall
It makes me feel good to help out others that are less fortunate than the wife and I. We've helped out multiple families at Thanksgiving.

Some people's eyes are closed. You just happened to open yours

I hope that you were able to help. There seem to be lots of folks with basic needs that aren't making it and their needs can mostly be invisible to the rest of us.

-
Back