Now What??

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
After removing all the paint & 12 lbs of bondo's on the 67 gt's passenger fender I find it's not the original and all the holes for the GT trim are homemade. Everythings off by 1/4 to 3/4", no hole for the fender turn signal. Here I thought I had an all original 67 /6 gt. :sad8: Anyone have a spare 67 gt fender?? I tried to post some pics but seem I'm not allowed,any suggestions? Thanks. Dean

Remember we are dealing with 40 yr old vehicles here. To find a front fender has been replaced sometime in its history is quite common. Finding a no bondo 67 fender may be easier today than it was in saaaaayyy... 1973 , thanks to the WWW.

I just sold a pair of gold 67' gt fenders , I do have a door left pass/drvr I can't remember. I also have a 71 swinger gt drivers door factory paint in that weird/rare yellow color if there is anyone interested I would almost give this stuff away if it would help bring another mopar back to life.

OOwwwwww! #-o Thanks for the offer 3404spd. Both fronts of the fenders are kinda wrinkeled so I will need to do some work anyway. Lots of bondo, it must of been real cheap even the 68 marker light has been very filled in. Oh well I did buy this as a project with the bonus of it running & driveable :cheers:. I have a 68 trunk that is just sitting on my shed if anyone needs it also. Just ask & its yours.

-
Back