Nuther Good Guy...jtolbert

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Yesterday evening My wife and I had the pleasure of having jtolbert/Josh and his lovely lady friend at our home for a "meet/greet". It was cool for one newb to have another two blocks away and j has a REALLY cool dog which kinda wore poor old Titan out.
j bought a 67 Val 2dr post which was vandalized ( big time ) before he even got started on it. He needs ........well.......everything.
I have found FABO members to be the most friendly, generous, and worthwhile people, some of whom I like to think I've become friends with having never met.
If anyone has anything 67 Val' laying around gathering dust, jtolbert might be interested.
Sorry if I "overstepped" Josh.....just trying to help.

Yesterday evening My wife and I had the pleasure of having jtolbert/Josh and his lovely lady friend at our home for a "meet/greet". It was cool for one newb to have another two blocks away and j has a REALLY cool dog which kinda wore poor old Titan out.
j bought a 67 Val 2dr post which was vandalized ( big time ) before he even got started on it. He needs ........well.......everything.
I have found FABO members to be the most friendly, generous, and worthwhile people, some of whom I like to think I've become friends with having never met.
If anyone has anything 67 Val' laying around gathering dust, jtolbert might be interested.
Sorry if I "overstepped" Josh.....just trying to help.

That's good to hear Roger. Our FABO members here are a great bunch of guys and we're looking forward to meeting more FABO members soon. You can include yourself in the group of "friendly,generous and worthwhile " people Roger.8)

That's good to hear Roger. Our FABO members here are a great bunch of guys and we're looking forward to meeting more FABO members soon. You can include yourself in the group of "friendly,generous and worthwhile " people Roger.8)

THX Dave...means alot to me... For clarification, I wasn't trying to indicate j is looking for "hand-outs", he just needs ....stuff......I am hoping members will PM and work out...things.

-
Back