-
Status
Not open for further replies.

racerbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
this crank came with a 1973 340 I bouight in pieces, this crank was ground down .010" undersize on the mains, the rod journals were ground down to 2.100 " diameter X 1.900" wide to accept Chevrolet Large Journal sized rods, Rods with chevy sized large ends and Mopar sized small ends are available , or you can get pistons with chevy sized pins. I am going in a another direction with this engine, Price $150 or best offer,

Location La Plata, MD

Bob

Attachments

• DSC_0071.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 184
He said it was in a 73 motor,doesn't mean it is factory which he should have just said a steel crank.looks like it has been balanced before also.I can't see the seam very well but it appears to be wide so it could be forged.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the '73 340s use a cast crank?
Yes this '73 engine came with a cast crank (that had been left out for a while and had a lot of surface rust!) and this steel crank which was machine as stated. and multiple other parts!

The block, .030 oversized TRW forged pistons, reworked OEM rods with arp bolts and the rest looks great. I am going to use another crankshaft in that engine to use the stuff that was in there previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back