Ok, moving under it's own power now.

-

moparlee

64 Valiant
Reaction score
Trying to raise the front end some. It was at 24 3/4 in. upper wheel well to the ground and now it's around 26 in.

Attachments

• DSC00184.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC00185.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC00186.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC00187.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC00188.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 288
Looking great. Have always loved your Valiant, if I would build one it would look like yours.

Love the stance!You car has been an inspiration on my 66 Dart build from day 1.Now my car looks very similar to yours except it being a 66 Dodge Dart.Nice to finally see your car outside.

I wouldn't change the stance, it looks badazz just like it sits.

That is one sweet ride !!!
Glad that you get to show it off now.

Has anybody ran these before and like them?

Dynomax Performance
Dynomax VT Mufflers

Dynomax valve technology mufflers feature an exclusive, precisely calibrated internal valve that redirects exhaust flow during cruising conditions to provide drone-free performance. Hammer the gas, and the valve automatically adjusts for maximum exhaust flow, delivering on-demand performance and a deep, throaty sound. Available in a variety of inlet and offset sizes, you're sure to find one that will free up some horsepower and eliminate the cruising drone for your ride.

And with the Dynomax 90-Day Performance and Sound Guarantee, there's no reason not to experience the power and rumble only the Dynomax VT technology can offer. That's right, if you're not satisfied with the sound and performance of your VT muffler, you can return it within 90 Days for a refund

I'm going to try and get the front end aligned and exhaust put on this Thursday. I'm trying the mufflers that I was asking about above.

That thing looks B.B.B....b.b..b.b..b.bbbb.....ADDdddddddddddddddddddddddd

-
Back