Old fan first time owner

-

Jacob

Reaction score
Hey! Just joined today but been checking the site for weeks. Just picked up a 1972 dodge dart swinger as my first car and figured this would be a great place to find out about stuff. Been a Mopar guy since birth but looking to learn more.

nice to have you!. most are great guys with alot of mopar brains, but some are just too smart for their own good!

Welcome, Some great people on here as you will find out. And your never to old to learn something new!

Welcome Jacob, learnings good, some of us who've been into Mopars for more years than we'd care to admit are still learning. :glasses7:

Welcome to FABO Jacob!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

You located in McHenry Ill ? I live just North in Racine County, Wi - Ever get to Great Lakes Dragaway? Just started racing my Cuda there this past fall - Will be at the track a lot next year learning how to run the beast.

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Drag Race #2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 143
Welcome to FABO from SoCal, Jacob. You're going to have fun here.
Lots of great people to learn from.
Post up some pics of your new toy.

Thanks guys! I'll get some pics up soon, but progress on the car is slow moving. Being 16 money is scarce (paying for it all myself) but come spring I got a bunch of projects to do on it! Ma Snart, I am from the mchenry area, I go to the grove all the time during the summer, I havn't seen your car up there but lookin forward to it!

-
Back