Old pics of a local SS Cuda

-

451Cuda

Reaction score
Was digging through the photo album tonight and thought you guys would get a kick out of these pics I took March of '99. This is a real, uncut '68 super stock Barracuda 4 speed that was raced until the mid 70's, then put away. It was owned by a guy in rural SE Nebraska, then sold a year or two after these pics were taken to a pro hockey player in the new england area. The guy also had 2 '68 Hemi Chargers, a wrecked '69 Hemi Charger (which I wanted to buy and kick myself for not- he wanted $8000 with drivetrain and it was fixable), and he worked on other people's hemi cars. There was a '71 Hemicuda waiting for engine rebuild about 20 feet away from this car.

PribylCudaFront.jpg

PribylCudaRear.jpg

PribylCudaInterior.jpg

PribylCudaEngine.jpg

Below is a pic of my old '67 fastback with very mild 440/727/3.91's that pissed off ALOT of people in Lincoln, NE from '90 to '95. I'm kicking myself now for selling it, which i guess is why I want to build another 'cuda.

BlackCudaRear.jpg

This is a project I have sitting and waiting for time and money. Minitubbed '71 300, plan is to get it to sit lower and have either a 440-6 or 6.1 hemi with 6 speed with pistol grip, nice custom interior, decent system, nice paint - a cruiser.

300trailer.jpg

Kool paint- and a rear spoiler!

Great pic's! Love your black Barracuda! But I love the idea of the 71 300, you don't see them very often, especially Minitubbed! Awesome! Keep us posted on that project.

awesome pics! I love your old cuda too, must have been a blast around town! and the 300 tubbed is so damn cool! keep us posted on that ones progress here!

-
Back