OMG what have i become

-
It look's to be a Mercury Cyclone, as far as I can tell, it's
a 65-66 year, and they are getting extremely hard to find in decent shape.
Of course...... the very valuable one's, are the factory big block car's, which
are worth good money!! My grandparent's had one back in the day, a 66
Cyclone Conv. 390 with Auto, Red ext. with white int. and white top. I
wish I could have gotten that car, but I was only 12-14 YO back then, and no money. Great looking car!
I thought Cyclones were just the Mercury equivilant of the Falcon? I saw a 65 in Valdese once that looked like my dad's Falcon.

I miss that car, some day it'll get it's restoration. :angry3:

I wish I had that much room and it was dry . I want a junk yard. That was always my dream. A junk yard, A big garden, and Deer to eat. I would be in heaven. Oh and don't for get the titty bar across the street.

a total junk hound......my uncle notified me today that i need to clean up the grounds .....i have been just throwing stuff to the back 40 and promiseing i will come back and do something with it later.....well later never came and now the household federal authority is making me do something about it lol.

I dont have to get rid of stuff ....they just want it stacked and organized

this is a result of being a pack rat and refusing to get rid of anything. Please tell me that im not the only pack rat on this site.

I feel bad showing you guys this ...your going to think im dirty.

ah! 70 satellite!!!!

fords version of a cyclone was a fairlane GT or GTA, GT's were 4spds and GTA's were automatics. in 1964 and 1965 though there were no GT's or GTA's just fairlanes and fairlane 500's and (Thunderbolts 64 only)

It's not ''hoarding'' if you really NEED it!
If you organize it a bit, then you'll get everyone off your back.
Then you go from ''hoarder'' status to ''collector'' status.
That's what i did and i have a lot more junk than you do, it's a process all of us hoarders go through. I need to organize my junk every couple of years.
No self respecting a-body hoarder can be without a 7 1/4 diff in their back yard. It just isn't done!
lol!

The Torino wasn't out yet though. Right?

fords version of a cyclone was a fairlane GT or GTA, GT's were 4spds and GTA's were automatics. in 1964 and 1965 though there were no GT's or GTA's just fairlanes and fairlane 500's and (Thunderbolts 64 only)
Ok that makes alot of sense. Especially the Thunderbolt.

What did these cars have in them?

EDIT: The cyclones, I already know what the Fairlanes hade and especially the Fairlane Thunderbolts.

-
Back