On Getting "Old"

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
My wife's son (36) was here for supper yesterday evening and the conversation deteriorated to his proclamations of how much of a " ladies man " he is ( OK , he's what women would call a honk....ooops...a hunk ).

I told him he didn't have anything on me since I still wake up some mornings being reminded of being in my early twenties. I wake up, look over and say, " Who are you ? ".

Barge...if you are waking up and looking over and sayin WHO ARE YOU.....Your age and forgetfulness has caused you to enter a neighbors home and sleep with his wife!!!! DUDE!!! you cannot keep up with a HONK!!! LOL

My wife's son (36) was here for supper yesterday evening and the conversation deteriorated to his proclamations of how much of a " ladies man " he is ( OK , he's what women would call a honk....ooops...a hunk ).

I told him he didn't have anything on me since I still wake up some mornings being reminded of being in my early twenties. I wake up, look over and say, " Who are you ? ".

:worthles:

Bring 'em on Roger! Let's see just how much of a ladies' man he really is.

He's 36? Hmmmm has that certain boyish charm I suppose. Not exactly my type ... I tend to go for the bad boys my mama warned me about. :snakeman:

-
Back