One Inch of Snow and School for Tomorrow is Canceled

-
Nah..it's money.The bus lines are contracted and make the same whether the busses
run or not. When they cancel they save bus drivers' wages and all the gas. Our schools
remain open, only the busses stop!
Big savings for the bus line!

County grader came by and scooped me out of the ditch once. Boogered up my mudflat and bumper a bit but wasn’t complaining.
Had the bouncer from a bar that I frequently spent lots of $ at pull me out of the ditch once. I wasn't even drinking that night!

If they have no back up baby sitter maybe they shouldn't have kids right? I mean, I'm just using your logic against you. And it sounds like a miserable way to live life... thinking about how big of a pussy everyone but you is.... how triggered you get by this makes me think you're actually the pussy?
:rofl:

School got canceled for my kid today. There was literally 2 inches of snow. Absolute bs, I've gone to school in worst weather 15 years ago.

We were all excited about this upcoming storm. So far just a few wind gusts and rain. My kids are going to be devastated when they wake up to no snow lol..

Screenshot_20240110-061049_Chrome.jpg

-
Back