one lucky dummy

-

ram45red

Reaction score
had to go to the doctor in cloumbia sc today just as i got on i-20 i spotted a 71/72 dodge demon parked on the side of the interstate with a orange ticket highway troopers place on left/ broke down cars that have been there awhile to be towed to the impound lot my friend riding with me said he came through there monday morning at 7:30and it was there then im talking about lime green black stripes hood scoopes rally wheels looks like it should be in a show somewhere i wanted to stop and drool how this car hasnt been stolen by now ill never know if i couldnt get it towed i would be camped out with it i might get locked up but they would have to tow my car in also atleast a bunch of crack heads wouldnt have the chance to shove it on a old junky trailer beatting it up just to part it out im just not that lucky could have been there more than 4 days

well if it was in MD.along the road way with that tag and the tags were off its fare game A cop told me that saves the state from towing it.just saying..........Artie:eek:ops:

sounds like something Boomhauer would write LOL. not sure what you are trying to say without a period in there somewhere.

Attachments

• boom.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 342
nowhatImean, man? youletthemtheredangoldcarssitrighthereontheroadlikethatprettysoonsomeoncomebyantheyjustgoBOOMnowhatImean?

I will try to do better on my next test...........................................................................................................

I will try to do better on my next test...........................................................................................................

It's all in fun just keep on being you i like the way you write thanks for posting and yeah what were they thinking leaving a beautiful Mopar alone like that?

Now of days anything is possible. Police sometimes put easy targets out there and kickback and see if any low life's mess around with it

That used to be called entrapment but today anything goes it seems

Now of days anything is possible. Police sometimes put easy targets out there and kickback and see if any low life's mess around with it

That used to be called entrapment but today anything goes it seems
and if they stop some lowlife POS car thieves or vandals then it's fine with me.

-
Back