[FOR SALE] One Piece Kickdown Rod..Make Your Own Super Six!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
The real stuff is hard to find...You're a mechanic, make your own! This is a one piece rod from a later 70's SB B Body. It's the one long rod, throttle bracket with pivot and carb rod. A little cut, a little weld, a little bend, and bam!, Super Six linkage! This do-it-yourself package is worth thousands...but I'm offering it here on A Bodies for the special one time low price of just $39.95! (plus shipping and handling). Act now, and I'll throw in a couple of springs at no extra cost!
PM me if interested...thanks FABO!

trying to make one of these with hardware store rod sucks! Mopar must have forged these or something as there is no replacement for OEM stuff, even in the wring application!

My shop uses 303 and 304 stainless material. I made my own linkage and it served me well for about 3 years. This year, I dropped a small block in and the person who bought my slant is now running my old setup.
It can be done. Dennis

trying to make one of these with hardware store rod sucks! Mopar must have forged these or something as there is no replacement for OEM stuff, even in the wring application!

That's why I'm offering this! I've made Super Six linkage using these parts in the past, and it's a 15 minute thing and actually looks factory when you're done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back