One realy long week.

-

ram45red

Reaction score
It has been one long week for me. Went to the emergicy room at the Dorn VA hospitial last tuesday and was rushed up to the ICU for a little stay then put in a regular room for the rest of a week. It's been I-ves,blood test several times a day ,CT scans ,MRI, x-rays ,lousy food .no understurbed sleep and arms that look like they were shot with bird shot from some blood sucker.The main thing i"m better and back home to my family and FABO. Pms have been sent to the ones looking for parts from me. Sorry for the delay. Sandy

I'm glad to see you are better and back home.

Well, that doesn't sound like much fun! Glad you are home and feeling better!!

I sure plan on it but I have to go to Charleston SC next friday to have dye put in my back then back to see nerosurgeons 12-04-12 to discuss another shunt being placed in spinal cord. The two in ther now stopped doing their job. I"ts time for a tune-up.Got to do whatever it takes to keep going. Sandy

I sure plan on it but I have to go to Charleston SC next friday to have dye put in my back then back to see nerosurgeons 12-04-12 to discuss another shunt being placed in spinal cord. The two in ther now stopped doing their job. I"ts time for a tune-up.Got to do whatever it takes to keep going. Sandy

Prayers sent.

-
Back