Only one wiper moves

-

Markrenner

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's a connection between the wiper and motor because he drivers side moves. The passenger side is loose and can be moved by hand

i tried to disassemble the steering wheel to take off the dash but i got past the horn and all the screws but my manual says i need "an extractor" to take off the wheel..... it highly recommends not just pulling it free. help?

If you're working on the passenger side wiper arm, no need to remove the dash. Look up under there with a flashlight......

Kind of a PITA & lots of sharp edges, but you should be able to access the linkage arm from the pass side floorboard.

If you're working on the passenger side wiper arm, no need to remove the dash. Look up under there with a flashlight......

Kind of a PITA & lots of sharp edges, but you should be able to access the linkage arm from the pass side floorboard.

X2. Don't bother with pulling anything. Lay on your back on the passenger side floor board.

Yep, it's right in view. I spent big dollars getting a Viper alarm system installed on my 67 and after about a week it quit working. The idiots out here at Quality Auto Sound mounted the control box to the oscillating arm for the wiper that goes to the passenger side so the box was going in a big circle every time I turned on the wiper. Idiot kids. They just thought it was a cross bar. LMFAO

Yep, it's right in view. I spent big dollars getting a Viper alarm system installed on my 67 and after about a week it quit working. The idiots out here at Quality Auto Sound mounted the control box to the oscillating arm for the wiper that goes to the passenger side so the box was going in a big circle every time I turned on the wiper. Idiot kids. They just thought it was a cross bar. LMFAO

Hope they fixed it for you on their own dime.

-
Back