opinion on 2015 -200

-
Well, I wish You well with it, just keep an eye out for the oil leaking below the filter, and pay attn. to Your HVAC functions. I've checked 2 now in as many weeks. The 1st has
the temp blend actuator that doesn't know when to quit(snap snap snap!) & actuates itself w/You & the keys out of the vehicle, & the second which has Dual-climate, refuses
to throw warm or hot air out the pass. side duct-work.

Well, I wish You well with it, just keep an eye out for the oil leaking below the filter, and pay attn. to Your HVAC functions. I've checked 2 now in as many weeks. The 1st has
the temp blend actuator that doesn't know when to quit(snap snap snap!) & actuates itself w/You & the keys out of the vehicle, & the second which has Dual-climate, refuses
to throw warm or hot air out the pass. side duct-work.

How did you find these problems? Normal use? Thanks for the heads up on possible issues. I still have 27 months of bumper -bumper warranty left so I will be watching for any type of issue to get it corrected.

I work at a dealership, My primary job is to inspect the pre-owned vehicles, and perform whatever service & repairs are needed. Certify in-house brands(H,T,& Hy imports), and
make sure any functional, condition, & mechanical/safety insp. issues are documented & addressed(or not) on all brands. They then decide to repair(or not) all of the items, or to
cut their losses & send 'em to the block. Both of those vehicles, a silver "S" model & the blue one were taken in over the last month or so, those are a couple of the issues I had
found. Anything under warr. goes to the brand X dealers for evaluation or repair, the rest I perform the needed repairs.

-
Back