Opinions again please

-

DroVal

Reaction score
The Camaro has become unreliable. It acts like it needs a tranny mount now and I don't have the means to get under it to figure out if that is the case or not.

That being said I need to find something I can drive. I know it is hard to tell by ads sometimes, but looking at this one, what do you guys think? I'm not worried about cosmetics or interior issues, just whether or not it may be reliable. I know that is a difficult question to answer, but if you were in my shoes would this be something you would pursue?
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4500517751.html

If you ditch a car for a bad transmission mount, maybe you should get a bicycle.

whats so unreliable about the camaro? a trans mount would be a lot cheaper the buying another car i would think.

LOL.
Rusty strikes again.
Short and to the point.
Hey, if that car has drum brakes I would not consider it as a daily driver.
But you live in Arizona? At least wet shoes won't be too much of a problem.

Opinion: You mother dresses you funny.

Second Opinion, you're ugly, too.

:poke:

Third Opinion: Posts 2, 3, 4, and 5 look to be pretty accurate.

Opinion 7, or so. I lost count

Your are never ever going to "fix" any DD by ditching it for another car, unless the engine is completely seized, and even then that might not be a reason.

You know where you stand with the present wreck from driving it

You NEVER know where you stand with the one you are looking over the fence towards

I would ditch the Camaro for the Valiant just because I wouldn't want to been seen in a Camaro daily..... :D

I would ditch the Camaro for the Valiant just because I wouldn't want to been seen in a Camaro daily..... :D

at least have the windows tinted :glasses7:

is this Camaro the one that you were trying to sell ?
(or am I thinking wrong member altogether here)

why not take it into a garage and tell then, hey, I think I have a bad mount, how much to put her on the lift and check ?
20 bucks might buy you a much more complete picture on the car

why not take it into a garage and tell then, hey, I think I have a bad mount, how much to put her on the lift and check ?

Unless things have changed Dougs place will not charge you to take a look at it. If there are any other troubles with the car just tell them, they are a full service place....

Yes, same car. I have been trying not to spend anymore on it, but it is looking more and more like I am going to be stuck with it for awhile. So I may have to.

Opinion 7, or so. I lost count

Your are never ever going to "fix" any DD by ditching it for another car, unless the engine is completely seized, and even then that might not be a reason.

You know where you stand with the present wreck from driving it

You NEVER know where you stand with the one you are looking over the fence towards

Very true.

Unless things have changed Dougs place will not charge you to take a look at it. If there are any other troubles with the car just tell them, they are a full service place....

Thanks for giving me their info again. You mentioned them once before when I asked about my mothers PT. I forgot all about them.

This is looking like another CL dead end anyway. Another seller that doesn't like to respond to people.

-
Back