Opinions - Black or White?

-

1967DartGT

Reaction score
I've decided to go with orange on my dart but want to get opinions on the roof and stripe. I kinda like the looks of both. White would be cooler in the summer, black would be easier to keep clean. Should I go creamsicle or halloween?

orange paint 1.jpg

orange paint 2.jpg

White looks far better ....

But my real opinion is this......

The world is full up on orange and red mopars.... The color is so overplayed that it makes the car invisible...

Want a stand out car? Go with one of the other factory colors.

Green, blue, silver, white, gold, yellow, brown.....

Black interior?I vote Holloween White interior?I'd go creme just my 2cents

I would go black. Creamsicle sounds lame.........IMO there is something wrong with that word for a car. :toothy10:

I like the black because it stands out more.

I would go black. Creamsicle sounds lame.........IMO there is something wrong with that word for a car. :toothy10:

Yeah, because Vitamin C orange, Sassy Grass, Moulin Rouge, and Panther Pink are just sooo manly. :p

I'm not much one to talk, though. My car is going to be Plum Crazy with flat black..

I say take the vinyl top off and paint the roof orange... haha sorry just not one for vinyl tops....

But if you GOTTA have one, go black... black tops look better in my opinion

The score is 7 to 7 with a few more either way. I suppose I'll just have to think about it for a few more months.

Since the interior is black...I would go black top and black top. However, if you left the vinyl top off, I would use a white stripe.

-
Back