orange box failure

-
Seems like a no brainer for $99 ! Would love to hear from folks with real world use, those that drive their cars regularly ...

That is pretty clean, would be nice if I complete kit was available .... Although im sure the rest of the pieces can be had easily

Really no other pieces, hei bracket, hei module, I used a yellow accell coil.
Done deal.

the orange boxes have been junk for 10-15 years now.

i've had the HEI stuff laying here for a while now and haven't tried it yet. when i put the 360 into jamies car it will get HEI. seems too easy not to try. easy to get parts for if need be and cleans up the under hood wiring.

I got a kit from trailbeast early this year and put 3,000+ miles on it so far with zero problems. Ain't lookin' back. Couple of my friends like it and I suspect they will be ordering one or putting their own together over the winter. Dennis

Seems like a no brainer for $99 ! Would love to hear from folks with real world use, those that drive their cars regularly ...
Even less-brainer is the $45 "ready-to-run" HEI distributor on ebay (Steve White Performance). For small block, $70 for BB/RB, NA for slant. Many posts here. Also, I recall that TrailBeast dropped his $99 special for FABO members, so ~$150.

Even less-brainer is the $45 "ready-to-run" HEI distributor on ebay (Steve White Performance). For small block, $70 for BB/RB, NA for slant. Many posts here. Also, I recall that TrailBeast dropped his $99 special for FABO members, so ~$150.

That is correct Bill, as quite some time ago They went from the introductory offer of $99.95 shipped, to $149.95 shipped for the complete HEI kit.
(E-coil, module on a heatsink, and all related wiring.)

Thanks for mentioning that.

-
Back