Ordered Scat Pack Challenger

-

Robzilla

Reaction score
I placed my order for a 2015 Scat Pack Challenger. B5 Blue 8 speed auto, Scat Pack Appearance Group, Leather, Sound Group II. Before I ordered the Scat Pack I looked at an 2015 SRT at the local dealership. The active exhaust on the SRT sounds awesome. I went with the Scat Pack (which also has the 6.4L and active exhaust) it was approximately $6 k cheaper. I went back to the dealership yesterday and the salesman (my wife's uncle) gave me the order form and the car already has a VIN! Not sure when it will get delivered, I'm hoping the weather in North Dakota will be good when it does.

I have been waiting to order the Scat Pack until B5 Blue was available (1/12/2015). It wasn't an easy thing to do!

I'm sorry, did you say you ordered me a new Challenger??

If not then congrats!!!!

I am more than willing to have you deliver it to my house here in sunny Southern California until the weather in ND is more to your liking. I will make sure that it is kept in top running condition with video verification.

I am more than willing to have you deliver it to my house here in sunny Southern California until the weather in ND is more to your liking. I will make sure that it is kept in top running condition with video verification.

GOOD REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your purchase!!!!!! Pics needed on delivery!!!!

Congrats! You will love the 6.4. I have an SRT8 and it is a great car. Surprisingly darn good mileage for a 475HP car as well. I have the stick shift. Did you buy it in Minot? That's where I got mine.

NoDak, Yes I ordered it in Minot. My wife's uncle is a salesman there. I was thinking of thinning my herd to make it easier to park the new Scat Pack when it arrives, but my wife (she's the best) says I have to keep all my cars so there isn't any, "Man I wish I would have kept that car" talk. I will post some pictures when it arrives. I couldn't order it with the hood stripe due to the Scat Pack Appearance Group so I had the dealership order me the hood stripe and I will install with some help from my brother in law. I should probably order 2 more tires right away also!!!

Hey there Rob congrats on the scatpack Hope to see you with it in Minot sometime.

Did you get it in green, the color of our collective envy? :)

Sounds like a fun ride...enjoy it!!

I didn't even know Dodge had that SRT running gear in a less expensive package. That is awesome. They should offer that in a stripped down 2wd Ram with 17" steel wheels, manual windows, and a bench seat for under $30k. They would have the fastest pickup ever produced, much better then an srt10 or lightning.

PS, I just read a blog asking for a 707 hp Hellcat Ram. Then a comment on it calling it the Hellwagon. Like the old Powerwagon. I call no balls on Fiat if they don't.

You must have had some land with oil ????? LOL ! Just kidding! Nice choice, I really like those. I kind of have some ties to your state..... Ever hear of Lignite????

The newer Challengers look great ,in B5 blue.A neighbor has a relative ,with one.Gorgeous....

Congrats! They are really nice cars. You will love it. tmm

-
Back