O'Riley's

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
20171020_101555.jpg

You're installing a dual quad tunnel ram with open plenum?

Maybe he is building 2 Nascar motors? It says Nascar performance on the label.

Maybe he's reminding us of how ugly Megan Fox's thumbs are.

He's tellin yall we carry the Cometic line.

Or..............never hurts to have a extra.

By the looks of his thumbs ....
and
the perfect positioning of the product in question on the photograph.
perfect 90' angle with the 'classic' one inch at the bottom with the good ol' 7mm left. perfect

Looks like type type to keep an extra for sure.

well done sir.

2 gaskets = plenum spacer or nitrous plate.

But yeah I think the point was O'Reillys carries Cometic now.
I have always had good service at our local O Reillys. It has become my "first call" parts store.

Who's looking at her thumbs?

Once I looked at her thumbs, I could never see anything else.

Once o'reilly's starts stocking parts for Neons, I'll be impressed. After wasting a 45 minute drive a couple weeks ago because the mouth breather on the phone was too brain dead to ask metal intake or plastic, I'll Amazon or Rockauto that stuff from now on. Went in Sunday, needed 12ga fusible link. None. Tygon fuel line. None. Starter for neon. None in stock, and only get the Chinese rebuild garbage.

We don't stock for cars fifteen years or older, the manager tells me.

Well the internet ******* does and they ship to my door. It's no good to have an o' reilly down the street for those emergencies when they don't stock parts for cars old enough to need them. That's the stupidest business philosophy for an auto parts store i ever heard. What is their business model built on? Air fresheners? They don't pay their people **** so around here it's another Joe job for teenagers like Wendy's or Macdonnelz.

I'm done with O reilly's and if Amazon gets same day shipping figured out, O'Reilly is done, period.

Last edited:
-
Back