Our First NFL Game!!

-
Dude, put on a hat or something (I’m joking, but it’s a suggestion)

I wear a bandana at sporting events and concerts, it helps keep the long hair tamed down a little bit... though I have been mistaken for a member of the band a few times at rock concerts...

3710BD04-7A43-45CF-8700-DB0DC004719B.jpeg

Dude, put on a hat or something (I’m joking, but it’s a suggestion)

I wear a bandana at sporting events and concerts, it helps keep the long hair tamed down a little bit... though I have been mistaken for a member of the band a few times at rock concerts...

View attachment 1715257406
Lol I wear a hat daily for work,etc. but rarely wear a hat when I get cleaned up to go do something, unless it’s my cowboy hat.

Btw, is that tree IN the bed of the truck??

Crap, 75 bucks for the 7th row. It takes 300 to get the last row in Foxboro.
We were suppose to to Colorado for thanksgiving then I was gonna go to the Broncos/Steelers game, upper level tickets were $159!! Course Denver has sold out 400+ straight home games (best fans in the NFL! :D ) and I’d be surprised if the bengals stadium was much over half full...

We were suppose to to Colorado for thanksgiving then I was gonna go to the Broncos/Steelers game, upper level tickets were $159!! Course Denver has sold out 400+ straight home games (best fans in the NFL! :D ) and I’d be surprised if the bengals stadium was much over half full...

The moronic bengals fans would buy tickets to their own funeral.

The moronic bengals fans would buy tickets to their own funeral.
bengals ownership doesnt care much about winning, its all about the money from the TV contracts.

Crap, 75 bucks for the 7th row. It takes 300 to get the last row in Foxboro.
well yeah, Bellichick has to pay for all that sophisticated spying and deflating equipment somehow

Btw, is that tree IN the bed of the truck??

Yeah, it is.

It’s a joke/art at the M3 Rock Festival. They unbolted the bed sides, bumper and crossmember, pushed the Dodge back to the tree, jacked it up and bolted the frame to the tree so it didn’t touch the ground and then reassembled everything.

Yeah, it is.

It’s a joke/art at the M3 Rock Festival. They unbolted the bed sides, bumper and crossmember, pushed the Dodge back to the tree, jacked it up and bolted the frame to the tree so it didn’t touch the ground and then reassembled everything.
That’s too dang cool!! Lol

bengals ownership doesnt care much about winning, its all about the money from the TV contracts.

There are MANY problems with Mike Brown and the Bengals. I genuinely hate the NFL and I can say Mike Brown and the Bengals are a huge reason for that. I would literally throw a party if they decided to pull out of Cincinnati.

-
Back