Our New Truck, All American Beef

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
Not a Mopar, but still pretty Bad Azz,....Took 3 years to spec out, cost 170 large, Stands 8' tall,...built by General Fire Apparatus of Virgilina, Virginia, Was more work than a full size firetruck,..It is the replacement for the 69 International next to It...

2014 F 550, 6.7 diesel, 6 inch lift, 42" military wheels, wieghs just shy of 19,000 lbs, carries 400 gallons of water, 1000' of 3 inch hose, enough tools to outfit a lumber camp, ice rescue gear, and a mitsubishi 4 cyl diesel in back attached to a 350 gpm Hale pump....

Truck was designed to be a source pumper for our deep woods,....It's the rig nobody wants to buy, but they sure are happy to see it show up,...this rig's main job is to find water and pump it to all the other lighter duty brush trucks and multiple hand lines,...and do it for days if so needed,....

View attachment Y24's.jpg

View attachment Y 24s.jpg

View attachment Y24.jpg

Took it to the state convention and took the best Mini Pumper Trophy in the state...
This truck should outlive me, if I did my job correctly...
View attachment Y 24 Litchfield.jpg

That's a sweet rig. I'm a firefighter in georgia, big dept, 30 stations. We don't have anything like that for grass/woods fires. I wish we did.

-
Back