Out an about....

-

67 Power Wagon

Hemi Pawr or BUST!
Reaction score
Guys and Ladies, ole John is headed South.... I'm going to get/help my Step-Daughter in Charlotte North Carolina for a return home to New England....

I'm going alone so, the return trip will have space for her and as much as I can pack.... Dire needs here, drastic you might say..... BUT to get her out of a bad situation....

Wish me luck, its 900 miles worth, will try to keep in touch! THANKS, off on my way I go!

good luck... just remember if they start a conversation with you at the gas pump... that's just normal down there!

at least the price of gaS IS DOWN! BE CAREFUL, THATS A LONG DRIVE,,,

-Home now. done safe and sound and got me a trophy (Speeding ticket) but not as bad as it may sound, but thats OK, its not real bad "damage" so......

All done safe and sound and gas prices down south were GREAT, so..... VERY friendly people (I WISHED) the people in New England were half that friendly.... AND got a few good laughs on the way to and the way back........

Was a good trip!

-Home now. done safe and sound and got me a trophy (Speeding ticket) but not as bad as it may sound, but thats OK, its not real bad "damage" so......

All done safe and sound and gas prices down south were GREAT, so..... VERY friendly people (I WISHED) the people in New England were half that friendly.... AND got a few good laughs on the way to and the way back........

Was a good trip!

glad ur home and well.

where in New England

Thanks man..... I'm in New Hampshire....... I see yer in VT.. how close to Lebanon might you be? OR Brattleboro? I'm about mid ways of either location!

Good luck with the trip. Strap a snow shovel on the grill and when the guy at the gas station asks what that is MOVE THERE! LOL

-
Back