Outlet water fitting sbm LD340

-
I found in summit just order those and thank you for guide me in right direction to it.

Ones like Classic Industries or Jegs offers would be what you need.

Now, there are two sizes of bypass hoses, small for early, bigger for later or bigger motor (273 vs. 340). Can't remember what has what, but I remember my original 273 water pump had the smaller hose, and when I bolted that pump to my 340 I had to find an adapter that screwed into the water pump that opened up to the 340 size. I believe that cast iron pumps you buy today have the larger hole with an adapter to screw into the pump if you need the smaller host setup. Anyway, I've never had an LD340, but I'd guess it has the pipe size for the bigger bypass hose. So, probably not an issue here, but just in case. . . .

Ones like Classic Industries or Jegs offers would be what you need.

Now, there are two sizes of bypass hoses, small for early, bigger for later or bigger motor (273 vs. 340). Can't remember what has what, but I remember my original 273 water pump had the smaller hose, and when I bolted that pump to my 340 I had to find an adapter that screwed into the water pump that opened up to the 340 size. I believe that cast iron pumps you buy today have the larger hole with an adapter to screw into the pump if you need the smaller host setup. Anyway, I've never had an LD340, but I'd guess it has the pipe size for the bigger bypass hose. So, probably not an issue here, but just in case. . . .
Yeah found one local hardware store and had to buy one more to plug it up where the power brake booster it is now manual disc setup .

-
Back