P&G classics

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Well, look's like another screwing from p&GEE classic!! I ordered a set track release cables with paypal, and got an e-mail saying they didn't recieve payment. My paypal account show's payment to Peter Gee, isn't that p&g? I'm supposed to call them, what a bunch of BULLSHIT, really a fricken $20 transaction! Can we please get our **** together, and make this **** in the USA!! I'm not knocking on my friends in Canada here either, but, why are we relying on the chinese to make our part's? Anyway, I thought I would vent, sorry guy's.

I'm sorry this happened to you, everybody just needs to stop placing orders with this prick.

I'm sorry this happened to you, everybody just needs to stop placing orders with this prick.

Thanks man, Good thing I orderd my seat covers from Legendary interiors, I was actually looking at ordering them from these guy's! Maybe I'm just getting over excited, but I havent heard alot of good about this place!

Why are you ordering from PG surely by now you must know BE&A have the same products for the basically the same price ,as I said before PG have never done me wrong but I order in person on the phone , get PayPal to void the deal and refund your money or call the credit card you use for PayPal and get them to void the deal ,at least with BE&A you have your own laws on your side instead of international laws -Hope it works out for you in the end

Why are you ordering from PG surely by now you must know BE&A have the same products for the basically the same price ,as I said before PG have never done me wrong but I order in person on the phone , get PayPal to void the deal and refund your money or call the credit card you use for PayPal and get them to void the deal ,at least with BE&A you have your own laws on your side instead of international laws -Hope it works out for you in the end

Thanks, I didn't know they carried them, I had a post on here the other day, and got the link to them.

JTKAAA07 said:
My paypal account show's payment to Peter Gee, isn't that p&g?

Yep, that's the man.

Why are you ordering from PG surely by now you must know BE&A have the same products for the basically the same price

Yes, BE&A are a PG distributor. So's Van's Auto. That solves the "rotten, fraudulent, dismissive treatment of customers and their money" problem of buying directly from PG, but it doesn't solve the lousy part quality.

Longgone said:
Send them an e-mail with the Paypal transaction number. Once they see that they can`t deny receiving payment.

They can and probably will behave as though they never received the e-mail, just like they're behaving as though they never received the payment. Ignore the customer, don't return phone calls or e-mails, claim not to have been paid...not going to move the ball down the field. Just contact PayPal and file a dispute. Few mouse and key clicks will do it. Then if PG doesn't cough up the parts or they're of garbage quality, you can easily escalate the PayPal dispute to a claim; PayPal will refund your money and take it outta PG.

Personally, after reading more negatives than positives from different venues, I could say I would not order from this company! This is said without having to do any research on the company. What amazes me is people still order from them. With the age of the net, you can find out most info, on most people or companies with a bit of time and some idea of where to look. Sometimes it may cost you a few bucks, but could save you tons in the long run!
You want to put them out of business? at least under this name,
STOP BUYING THE PRODUCT!
There is no part, I need desperate enough, to deal with these people.
Members should feel the same about this subject.

You can also call or email the venues where they advertise and let them know the issues your having. You'll soon find out if the venue is really a hobby venue or a money venue! Then guess what, stop buying their product too if you get no response!

People need to step up and do something! You don't need to support those who do not support you!

I agree that they have issues , But They did make it right with me on a defective dash pad I got from them .
The 1st dash pad is pictured below and had a poor fit . The 2nd one fit like a glove.
I've had the most luck using emails and phone calls.
I also ordered some headlight bezels for my 68 Cuda from them last year , and I paid up front. It was almost 12 months before I got the credit back on my credit card .
They never mentioned when I ordered them that they didn't have them yet...........................
And what Ive see , most repo parts aren't as nice as OEM
I would recommend BEA or equivalent if ordering these parts.

Donnie

Attachments

• Cuda dash restore resized0077.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 485
I think and I could be wrong here that what makes it enticing to order from them is their selection. Is there anyone else mfg the same stuff that PG or BEA is making?

I have bought 2 different items from P.G. A wood grain kit for a ralley dash and front and rear seat covers for my Duster. All I can say is for the money it was worth it. Not top quality,but good for what you pay.I'm not a rich man so this helps with many different things needed to keep the Mopar decent!

So correct me if I'm wrong; If I order online and pay via paypal I'm rolling the dice with this company? If I call, order and pay via phone then I'm good to go? I'm about to spend $700 plus with these guys and don't want to make the same mistake. If they fock me over I have no problem going to BC and burn their building down.:snakeman:

I have bought 2 different items from P.G. A wood grain kit for a ralley dash and front and rear seat covers for my Duster. All I can say is for the money it was worth it. Not top quality,but good for what you pay.I'm not a rich man so this helps with many different things needed to keep the Mopar decent!

My problem isn't with the product, it's the way they do business, I haven't heard much good with that. I wouldn't have bought anything from them, but no one else had this stupid track release cable, I figured they couldn't screw up a $20 order, now I know better. Van's Auto is about 50 miles from me, next time I'll drive down there, or call him to get what I need, atleast I'll be able to drive down and take care of any issues I have with him. I know these dealers all have us over the barrel, the parts we need are almost non existant, and they reproduce them for us, and I appreciate that.

So correct me if I'm wrong; If I order online and pay via paypal I'm rolling the dice with this company? If I call, order and pay via phone then I'm good to go? I'm about to spend $700 plus with these guys and don't want to make the same mistake. If they fock me over I have no problem going to BC and burn their building down.:snakeman:
*** LOL. First of all they are in New Brunswick,that's the East Coast,B.C. is the West coast!! lol.. The way I ordered was I phoned and asked them to send me a Pay Pal request for the item#'s I wanted.Once I got that I simply paid and within a week-10 days it was at my door. Hope this helps..

*** LOL. First of all they are in New Brunswick,that's the East Coast,B.C. is the West coast!! lol.. The way I ordered was I phoned and asked them to send me a Pay Pal request for the item#'s I wanted.Once I got that I simply paid and within a week-10 days it was at my door. Hope this helps..

Are they that Fuc!ing stupid, why do they have a paypal option when you checkout? If there not capable of doing it paypal, then don't have it as an option at checkout! I have ordered hundreds of items with dealers, and private parties, never had a problem with paypal, they need to set it up right or don't use it!

Sorry I don't know my geography lol..... But yes that helps.. to me the easiest way is via CC over the phone... if they fock me then I can dispute charges and get my coin back within 48 hrs. Then it's magic Zippo time! :evil2:

Better say a LONG goodbye to those Benjamins before you send them. I for one would never send this company a dime. Poor quality and even worse service doesn't get any of my $$$. Oh, and by the way, I have first hand experience with the way Peter Gee does business, even before he opened up this sham house. Ask my brother blu340dart about the taillight bezels and lenses he got from Peter back when he was just ebaying junk. Be sure to ask him about the condition, the bulls&%t excuses, the lying and ignoring the deal and not seeking a resolution before you send any money to that crook!!! You've been warned!!! Geof

LOL LOL .....66340SEDAN I am not sure what you are trying to say in this thread.:toothy10:
Here is how Peter has been doing business since at least 2002. Read the description of the auction then read the analysys I had to get to get my money back. By the way he tried to claim they got damaged in shipping but wait!! no broken pieces were ever found in the un-damaged box.

Attachments

• ebay auction.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 384
  • estimate.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 366
Guess I lucked out. I've only ordered 1 item from them. I got the item in a reasonable amount of time and I was happy with the look and quality of the item.

couple things that annoyed me, first this company is in canada and I thought thats where my parts would be comming from. Wrong, the package came straight from China, so it did take a little longer than expected. (and I didnt know the part would be chinese).

Second thing, their ebay ad didnt say what how they would ship (fedex, ups, mail,etc).
So I gave specific instructions when i checked out. I said, if shipping fedex or ups please use street address xxxx, if sending my USMail, please use p.o.box ***
(I live in a small town, you have a p.o.box or you dont get mail).
So, they did the exact opposite and mailed it to my street address. The only reason I got it, is because the folks at the p.o. know me and when they saw my name on the box they held if for me.

After hearing some of the stories of bad experiences I will not buy from them again. I only bought from them because I'd never seen a reproduction of the part I needed anywhere else.

So has anyone ordered the barracuda bezels from them or is that a bunch of BS too?

I have had my own share of problems with Peeta Jeeee Saaan myself.

Me no happy with him.:angry7:

-
Back