Paintball markers for sale! Comes with everything!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter61

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my paintball stuff. I would like to sell this as 1 package. This stuff is in great working condition. I no longer play and have no use for this stuff. I havent played in about 4 years so bear with my memory as I dont remember everything about these markers but I'll try. The green one I believe is an 03 vertical feed cocker. It has a swing trigger with an on/off drop forward. The black one I believe is an 01 with an aftermarket trigger frame, air-america messiah regulator and an on/off drop forward. I paid a WGP certified 'cocker tech to rebuild the regulator and marker and re-time it. He said just hook up the air hose and its good to go. The red one I believe is an 02 and it is all stock. The package comes with 5 barrels, 2 stock, a whisper barrel, a dye aluminum barrel, and a smart parts all american barrel. It comes with 3 masks, a JT x-wind, a pmi, and a z leader. It also comes with 4 compressed air tanks. 3 are steel, 2 of which are 48/3k and one is 72/3k, the 4th is a 68/3k carbon fiber. Im sure all are out of date by now and will need re-hydro or just use a scuba tank on your own property. One of the guage faces on one of the tanks is cracked but still works. I have described everything to the best of my knowledge and I hope it is what you are looking for.
$350 plus 1/2 of shipping. PM me on the board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back