-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a friend who passed away last year and my wife made a Tee Shirt blanket for his widow out of his car and military shirts

When we delivered it to her this weekend she said she wanted to sell his 1970 440 6 pack shaker hood Panther Pink Challenger

It is a CLONE, but a very nice clone. Rick bought it a few years ago but didn't get to enjoy it much.

She said she was asking 40,000 for it and ask if I knew anyone interested to let her know. The price isn't firm but it isn't a fire sell, just that she has his 73 ROADRUNNER, he bought new, a 1970 Grand Coupe Barracuda and the 68 Mustang convertible she got from her parents that she learned how to drive in. So it is a lot for her to take care of. The RR her grandson wants when he gets old enough, the Cuda think the Daughter wants, so the Challenger isn't going to stay in the family.

It is located in Indianapolis, Indiana and I will post pictures next week when my wife gets back from Florida with the computer that has them on it.

If anyone would be seriously interested in it I can get Sues number and she may be able to email pictures before I could post them.

So here it is

Clone 70 440 6 pack Challenger
Pink, black top & interior
Shaker hood
In Indy
$40,000 obo

Contact me if interested for more info

Thanks for looking

And yes I know, THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES, just my wife left before I had a chance to post a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back