-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregn96cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4894438971.htmlI used this car for a V8 swap to my '72 swinger. So what I have is a complete '75 body with '72 swinger slant 6 engine, auto trans, 7,1/4" rear, small bolt drums, bench seat, column shift, rear defog, no a/c, power steering, vinyl top trim, glass, and excellent taillights. I have a title if someone wants to bring it back to life. The only rust is in the spare tire well, and lower quarters it's just some bubbling not totally rotted out. I would sell the whole car for $700, it's located near Berkeley California. It's missing a few parts like the fender emblems, heater assembly, fuel tank, and driveshaft.

I need a left tail light bezel for my '76 Dodge Dart Custom 4-door (see 1st and 2nd picture). 74-76 Dodge tail light bezels are different depending on whether or not the car has the Dodge nameplate between the tail lights. In the 2nd picture, you can see how the Dodge nameplate overlaps the end of the tail light bezel. The 3rd picture shows how the ends of the bezels differ. Mine is the bottom one, marked “Yes” and as you can see is badly pitted so I am seeking one with very little pitting. I have found a NOS right bezel. Also, my Dodge nameplate has some damage to it (see picture 4) so I would like to find one much better. Did the car you are parting out have the Dodge nameplate between the tail lights and if so, what is its condition and do you still have the left tail light bezel and what is its condition? That is the original paint on my car!!!

Attachments

• Tail light and nameplate pictures w arrows.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back