-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stansabody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is not a complete car (missing steering wheel and linkage and 3-speed trans). Everything else is there and a lot of things have already been pulled and are sitting in my garage. The car is headed to the scrapper soon and I don't want anyone to miss out on something they need and I don't know is worth keeping.

Stan

Last edited:
Hi, searching for complete original bumper jack assembly, unmolested front valance and left front fender. Do you have any of these?

Hi, searching for complete original bumper jack assembly, unmolested front valance and left front fender. Do you have any of these?

I have the complete bumper jack assembly, but if it's original or not, I couldn't say. PM me your email and I'll send you pictures.

thanks,
Stan

Scrap-time getting closer (winter, you know...). Any one needing anything might get a lot of extra parts if they can pick up. Really *hate* to see anything valuable go to the scrapper.

Sorry. Didn't get a chance to check (went to a grand daughter's soccer game), but will try again this evening.

image.jpeg
I need a front bumper for this beauty. Is yours in decent shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back