-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69Bcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 74 dart swinger 2 door. It looks like it was someone's project that they lost interest in. I'm keeping the front disc brakes and the rear end. It's been striped of exterior trim and the interior removed. Some of the trim is missing and what's there doesn't look great. The car is located in Stafford, Va at my inlaws. I've removed what I think is in the best shape and brought it with me to Mechanicsville, Va. I pulled the fenders but left them with the car bc one had a bad lower patch and the other one had a fiberglass patch. I can get pictures if someone wants those but I figured that were still better ones available. The hood has had angle iron added to the brace where it bolts to the hinges so I left that with the car as well. The windshield is still in the car and looks good. It does have lite scratches from the driver side wiper. Both bumpers are straight with rust on the back side but it does not appear to be rusted through. Below is a list of what I have with me as of now. I prefer local pickup but I can do shipping if needed.

2x doors - $100 a piece
Trunk lid - $100
Rear glass - $75
Front nose - $35

I will post pics of the individual pieces later. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 330
Bigus1949,

I'll have to look. The rear view mirror is currently not on the car. I'll have to see if it's still with the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back