[FOR SALE] Parting out 65 dart GT and 65 cuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need complete set of headliner bows and clips for 65 dart GT. PM me if available to ship to Greensboro, NC. Thanks, OTV

The dart is a /6 auto and 90% complete the cuda is a v8 auto car missing back window both are rough but pretty rust free. Located in southern California.

Hi! I'm searching for the rubber plugs that goes into the floor section just of the outer seat rail on each side. There should be 4 per car and I'm willing to buy all of them froim both cars. Let me know what you got. They need to be in mint condition.

Is the barracuda a 2 barrel or 4 barrel? I'm looking for a complete set of kickdown linkage and the throttle cable bracket for a 2 barrel car.

I think someone further up may have already bagged them but I'm after door and trunk locks for a '65 Cuda. Also a rubber boot for 4-speed Hurst shifter, a pair of rear light lenses (the upright red ones) and one of the circular type rear lens.

Come to think of it, I also need a set of standard steel wheels (small bolt pattern) with tyres that will hold air. I've got a '65 project but I can't roll it around as the tyres are knackered and putting new ones on a junk set of wheels is a waste.

I'm visiting LA this weekend and SF next weekend, will have a hire car both times. Thanks.

looking for the rear quarter window trim both left right sides. the bottom piece that goes up the rear of the glass, along with left and right side gt emblems, hood emblem, left and right dart side emblems, and dodge rear emblems. thanks

Front bumper and rear valence pictures as well as other parts posted above thanks

Do you have anymore shock mounting plates for an 8.25 or 8.75 rear end? I need right front headlight bezel for a 65 barracuda also. I also need a left hand rear patch panel for the barracuda. Feel free to PM me.

I'm looking for black interior bits and a straight front bumper. Doesn't need to have good chrome. (64-65 barracuda)

Hey 2many I see the pic of the 65 valiant passenger fender. By chance do you have a 65 cuda passenger fender without major dents and rusted out dog leg? If so I will buy it from you!

The valiant is the only one I have for sale right now. The only difference are the extra trim holes.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm interested in it. I have a valiant one on the drivers side it was one without the trim though. No problem I will have the holes spot welded up, make them disappear. How much you want for it? It will ship to OKC OK. 73135 for shipping cost. I prefer UPS for large items. I can pay you through pay pal if you have a account, or snail mail you a Postal Money Order you can cash at any Post Office. Thanks 2 Many. Shoot me a PM and let me know how much and what source you would prefer to use!

still looking for a decent driver rear bumper and the blue (or light color) visors.
Price with shipping to NJ 08610. bumper with or without brackets......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back