-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked31

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Due to number of messages I'm receiving I will only respond to messages with either email address or phone number. This will let me know you are serious. Also I'm not a professional parts supplier and I'm doing the best I can with fair pricing and timely response. If you don't like my prices feel free to make a reasonable offer. I want to give these parts a second chance at life.

I purchased this '68 Barracuda original 318 4- speed fastback for some parts. Now I'm ready to part it out. Parts not available: 340 not original, 4- speed parts(pedals, trans, steering column, shifter, etc.), 8 3/4 currently not available, front buckets. Everything else is up for grabs.

Located in Morgan Hill, California

Message me with email or number for specifics.

I'm have a very busy schedule and it's hot as hades currently so I will respond asap.
Thanks

IMG_2602.JPG

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2607.JPG

Last edited:
Looking for:
Front fenderwell backs
Rear window trim

No factory tach. I do have the hump. Message me and I'll get you a pic.

Update. Sorry for slow responses. I am working on getting shipping quotes for everyone who has inquired. I will hopefully have those for everyone by the end of the week.

Thanks

Update. Sorry for slow responses. I am working on getting shipping quotes for everyone who has inquired. I will hopefully have those for everyone by the end of the week.

Thanks
That car is to nice to part out. What are you asking for whole car?

That car is to nice to part out. What are you asking for whole car?
It's already been being parted out for a while it needs a lot of body work. With what's left of it (basically just a shell) I would entertain an offer. I'd rather not end up scrapping it if someone wants it.

It's already been being parted out for a while it needs a lot of body work. With what's left of it (basically just a shell) I would entertain an offer. I'd rather not end up scrapping it if someone wants it.

Yes, don't scrap it. Someone will always buy the shell. If I were closer I would want to know what you want for it. I am on East Coast

Update. I'm mostly caught up with everyone. Most parts have been pulled as I'm trying to get the car to shell. Please don't waste my time and bang me over $13. Most of the prices on parts I'm offering to people doesn't even cover my time to remove said parts.
Thanks

Aloha, What is left ? I'm restoring a 68 Formula S and need many parts. Mine is a notch so trunk wont work but what about hood ect ? rear springs ? front susp. ? Tail lights ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back