Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
lots of good parts on and in the trunk of this one. this is a slant six with a/c and drum brake car 7 1/4 rear body parts are rust free including the lower 1/4's the passenger side is dented but would not be hard to straighten, i'll probably hammer and dollie it out when I get the 1/4 cut off the car. if ya need something just ask i prefer local pickup on the larger parts but maybe we can come up with a plan for shipping that stuff, gas aint cheap and greyhound is like 30 miles from me as far as I know, please pm me reasonable offers for what you need pulled. if ya need something you don't see just ask i may have it.....or several

Attachments

• partscars 023.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 1,182
  • partscars 028.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 1,191
  • partscars 027.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 1,192
  • partscars 026.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,192
  • partscars 025.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,194
  • partscars 024.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 1,186
Need a left (drivers side) tail light lense?? is this car have a decent one? Also need a left side headlight portion of the grille if it is the same and whole. Is it manual tranny? If yes, I could use the shift tunnel hump.

I need a drivers side tail light assembly. I will take the housing if previous poster buys the lense.

heres taillight and grille pics, grill has one chip in the center but really a decent fixer upper taillight on drivers side has two cracks but all pieces there with some creativity with super glue and some paint would be ok, the headlight bezals are sweet and have the screws for one side if you need them passenger side taillight is pretty nice :)

Attachments

• valiant 72 grille taillights 003.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,179
  • valiant 72 grille taillights 004.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,159
  • valiant 72 grille taillights 002.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,163
  • valiant 72 grille taillights 001.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,164
Oh would you look at that. That is a thing of beauty. I wish i had one!

Front side marker lights
Trim peice where the rear glass and the quarter glass meet. I think each side has a chrome trim and a rubber seal.
The grill i have 3 of these now could use a 4th?

Curtis im not good with pricing. But interested in these items.

I'll check and get pics on all of that, someone is ahead of you on the grille, the best headlight bezals are sold but I have a few more to go
Oh would you look at that. That is a thing of beauty. I wish i had one!

Front side marker lights
Trim peice where the rear glass and the quarter glass meet. I think each side has a chrome trim and a rubber seal.
The grill i have 3 of these now could use a 4th?

Curtis im not good with pricing. But interested in these items.

i could really use the drivers side quarters from the top of the wheel arch down and back from the arch. would need it to be shipped to long island.

I was planning to sell it as a full 1/4 as it is rust free pm me an offer for the part you want I will consider it
i could really use the drivers side quarters from the top of the wheel arch down and back from the arch. would need it to be shipped to long island.

How is the rear window trim and both drip rails? and how much for them,

Don't hate me, but isn't that a 71' Scamp? I might be wrong, but I thought I read that the 71' had the "Scamp" decal and the 72' used the "Scamp" emblem. Like I said, I might be wrong and it prolly wouldn't make a difference in most cases.

Edit: My bad, I just remembered, it was the marker lights that were different.

How about the passenger side qtr?? If it isn't taken yet, how much would you want for the whole thing? Mine's toast above and behind the wheel...

all in beautiful shape, no dents dings that I can see, i can offer these as is or, I will have to buy some lumber to crate these so add about 15$ for materials but thats the only safe way to ship stuff like this polished to show quality 150$ and shipping for the parts and add 120$ if you want them polished the drip rails are a three piece set per side and the rear window is a four piece set
How is the rear window trim and both drip rails? and how much for them,
heres a link to show how i ship out the trim parts polished or not they have to be crated http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=182084

Its not taken yet i was gonna ask 300$ for the entire 1/4 cut thru the roof and trunk floor next to the frame rail saving the trunk drop and the inner and outer wheel house, it sounds like you just need the outer lower from halfway thru the wheel house back 175$ and shipping sound fair? if that is what you want take a pic of that side of your car and draw a line where you want me to cut so there will be no mistake, that 1/4 is very nice but dented from the wheel forward so i'll cut it Thank's Wagg's
How about the passenger side qtr?? If it isn't taken yet, how much would you want for the whole thing? Mine's toast above and behind the wheel...

Is the rear valance ok on the car how much for it and how would i get the payment to you im new at this...lol

I have two of the rear valances, both in rust free condition, both have a ding or two which I will hammer and dollie them out after I pull them from the cars 85$ shipped in lower 48 usa I take paypal or postal money order, it takes a few days to pull and pack and ship stuff as I have many parts i am removing and shipping. any items paid for get moved to top of the list
Is the rear valance ok on the car how much for it and how would i get the payment to you im new at this...lol

black interior with woodgrain on doors and dash a/c car rear seats are nice, lower front is nice upper drivers side has rip at top and upper passenger side has stitches ripped in one corner, it is a bench seat with the 7" fixed headrests, will get pics after monday when i get the car emptied out. all the dash woodgrain is nice instrument cluster is nice
what does the inside look like? any pics?

that car is a beauty ...im not being funny ...thats how most of mine are...the day will come when you cant find an all original beauty like that...... all the abortion non- original restorations of today will be the aged hulks then and originals will be gone with the wind

Hi Princess, yes I wish I could save it but the cost for a lost title is out of this world in florida and a pain in the butt. I set the interior trim pieces aside for you when you are ready
that car is a beauty ...im not being funny ...thats how most of mine are...the day will come when you cant find an all original beauty like that......i all the abortion non- original restorations of today will be the aged hulks then and originals will be gone with the wind

black interior with woodgrain on doors and dash a/c car rear seats are nice, lower front is nice upper drivers side has rip at top and upper passenger side has stitches ripped in one corner, it is a bench seat with the 7" fixed headrests, will get pics after monday when i get the car emptied out. all the dash woodgrain is nice instrument cluster is nice
can send u me some pics of the door panels?

I guess I missed this reply-PM sent...the part under the orange is all I really need

Its not taken yet i was gonna ask 300$ for the entire 1/4 cut thru the roof and trunk floor next to the frame rail saving the trunk drop and the inner and outer wheel house, it sounds like you just need the outer lower from halfway thru the wheel house back 175$ and shipping sound fair? if that is what you want take a pic of that side of your car and draw a line where you want me to cut so there will be no mistake, that 1/4 is very nice but dented from the wheel forward so i'll cut it Thank's Wagg's

Attachments

• section.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,041
the part that is bent starts one foot past the mark you showed in your drawing but the good thing is that it is just pressed in,175$ and shipping for that with no wheelhouse, i will be away for the weekend if you are ok with the price I will cut it there shipping is what it is and I'm not cutting till you are sure and I have a payment, I'm not gonna mark the shipping up but may need a few bucks for materials to crate it up I am not doing shipping quotes on large parts if you doubt my honesty or integrity then move on actual shipping costs.........Wagg's
I guess I missed this reply-PM sent...the part under the orange is all I really need

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back