Parting out a 75 Dart Sport Hang Ten

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like sombody paid a visit to old Mikey down off of 79th street. Ya beat me too it bud!!
Chas.

Hey, got any parts for my 70 Swinger? Not far from you Thanks.
Chas

Do you see any parts that I have listed that you would be interested in? That is all i really have for sale at this time.

The car was too far gone to save and not really worth a ton, so I decided to part it out and let it live on amongst many cars.

Yes, the windshield trim is still available. How about $75 shipped? Gotta find an ackward box to ship them in.

car is getting scrapped soon. Here is a list of good metal left:
roof
trunk gutters
tailpanel

Pics of the trunk gutter on passenger side I would need the whole thing and just ovwer the top of the outside of the 1/4. If you could pm me your email I would like to send some pics of other spots I need as well that you can maybe help me with.
And also a price on the 2 pieces of vinyl top trim at base of the a pillars that bolt on
Thanks Emilio

Well seeing as there are not alot of people needing parts, the rest of the parts along with the shell are heading to the scrap yard. I didn't sell a whole lot off the car so I guess it wasn't worth buying a parts car afterall. I am keeping the bucket seats in hopes that someone will want to put buckets in their a-body someday, other then that, it's going bye-bye. I even thought my prices were fair, to say the least they were negotiable. Maybe no one is restoring cars anymore? Getting ready to build my garage and the car and parts are in my way.

It is very hard to crush an old Mopar, especially one with rust free doors and fenders. I guess everyone has good metal on theirs. She gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back