-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zac_F71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
79 Dodge 360 block, and stock crank, bored .030" over, includes misc. parts, was going to put a 410 stroker kit (.040" over 408 kit) in this but just located a big block I can't pass up- asking $100 for both block and crank- perfer not to ship but can on buyer dime

STOP EMAILING ABOUT THE PISTONS I DO NOT HAVE THEM ANYMORE THEY WILL GO UNANSWERED

3602.jpg

3603.jpg

3604.jpg

3601.jpg

10" big bolt pattern front disc brake setup, pretty much all new.. only needs bearing dust caps asking $700 shipped for FABO members (asking $800 on eBay)

Passfront.jpg

frontdriver.jpg

7 1/4 rear axle - big bolt pattern, rebuilt at one point very clean, no brakes included, would guess it's 2.76 gears, non SG, NO small bolt pattern axles do not fit in this axle asking $250 shipped

Driverrear.jpg

Passrear.jpg

4 Monroe shocks brand new- asking $75 shipped See above for pics they're mounted in my Demon but it hasn't seen the road in almost 8 years and they're about 4 years old

brand new 2.5" U bolts for the 7 1/4" axle asking $35 shipped

Brand new 2.5" leaf shackles asking $50 shipped

2.5" shock plates used off my Demon asking $50 shipped

Uboltsshackles.jpg

Hi Zac, can you tell me more about the 360? Was it running? Fresh rebuild? Condition? I am very interested, maybe we can make another deal :glasses7:

Hi Zac, can you tell me more about the 360? Was it running? Fresh rebuild? Condition? I am very interested, maybe we can make another deal :glasses7:
It wasn't running when I got it- I traded a B body 4 speed swap for it (came with KB pistons, 92 Magnum heads) the guy (good friend of mine in WI) I got it from did all the work (not a machinist) hence why I was going to bore it to .040" to make sure the bores were honed round. It is ready for a machine shop in my opinion but looks sound and the work done was quality..

Let me know what you got in mind- I got a new phone since our last deal so I may have lost your number.. I'm on the hunt for big block parts as I am getting a running 400 this coming weekend

Zac, Im also looking for a 360 engine. If Keith passes let me know. Im interested especially if its a fresh machine job. PM me the details if you dont mind. Thanks

Zac, Im also looking for a 360 engine. If Keith passes let me know. Im interested especially if its a fresh machine job. PM me the details if you dont mind. Thanks
I'll post here this motor hasn't been to a machine shop the work was done by a good friend of mine and is quality in my opinion BUT it needs to see a machine shop to see if it's sound work (I have no doubt the block itself is good as far as no cracks/ straightness) but the bores could be out of round from not being bored with a torque plate plus the crank needs to be worked over as well

That is why the price is $100 as it sits (no pistons/ rods are included) as I was debating on running Probe pistons, and stock style H beam rods or going with a 410 stroker kit either way boring it to .040"

If you can use it go for it buddy, otherwise if you don't, then maybe i'll snatch it up, have no use for it right now but nice to have one around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back