party for sister 40!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Yep :-D , One of my good OLD friends turned 40 :toothy10: and she and her husband had a great time :cheers:
My wife has kept busy with excitement to see a great time with our friends.
I think I have a video of my wife and I dancing But I won't post it tonight cuz memike's been drinking :-D
Having a good one :cheers:

One our way out the door at 6 pm and got the house ready for a surprise party :happy10: you can see we went Mexican :-D

God I had a good time doing shot's of Tequila and playing music with our friends and our son creed :-D

Sister turns 40 001.jpg

Sister turns 40 007.jpg

Sister turns 40 008.jpg

Sister turns 40 009.jpg

Sister turns 40 010.jpg

Here is the music room =P~
J.O. moved the drum kit and amps to the living room,
So I went in and got some pictures:-D:-D

Sister turns 40 011.jpg

Sister turns 40 012.jpg

Sister turns 40 013.jpg

I have some video of the great night, But I will get back to everyone tomorrow:clock: I am bet down tired 8)8)8)8)

For good reason :-D

Sister turns 40 026.jpg

Sister turns 40 020.jpg

Look like a great time memike, you gotta love live music in a home setting. And Happy 40 to your friend.:cheers:

Looks like a good time...damn, thats one hell of a guitar collection.

I am reading J.R's thread and having a cup of coffee
I am glad Nikki jumped in and saved the boy from a hospital visit :cheers:
That bottle of tequila got emptied :-D, We had a great time and when I get a chance I will get a video up =P~
Victoria is still there :-D I need to go get her know that I can see straight.
The birthday girl had a great time, she and her husband have been our friends for 25 years, I call her my little hippy sista :-D

Great stuff Mike!!!!!! Ye haaaa! I wish I was there. :)
That would have been to cool Joe, You would have had a great time :cheers: There was a pair of spar babes there =P~

Looks like a great time!!!
it was and it did get loud :-D

Look like a great time memike, you gotta love live music in a home setting. And Happy 40 to your friend.:cheers:
The street was full along with 6 cars in the drive way, J.O. and I know how to get the musicians together for a great time, I bet she feels 40 about now :toothy10:

Party time + Patron = Good time!
Good eye greendart72, A good time for sure, I enjoyed a few song and played his electronic drums and my son and some other young guns jumped in with some great music :cheers:

Let The Fun & Games Begin...
:toothy10::toothy10: I bet I forgot more of the party then there was.:-D

Looks like a good time...damn, thats one hell of a guitar collection.
Yes, J.O. has quit a collection and can play VERY good. Thats his house and equipment :-D

Just got back :happy10: I had to go get my girl and drive her back home.
I see a couple people still have there cars there :toothy10::toothy10:
Know I can take me an hour nap he he.
There goes my darling in here Chrysler 8)

Sister turns 40 057.jpg

Sister turns 40 059.jpg

Sounds like yall had a nice time memike.....Tell your friend happy 40th B'Day from the FABO gang too.

Glad to see that you left your car there for the morning drive home. :rock: :thumbup:

Sounds like yall had a nice time memike.....Tell your friend happy 40th B'Day from the FABO gang too.
I sure will 6pk2goDemon :cheers: She is most likely resting right know :happy10:

Glad to see that you left your car there for the morning drive home. :rock: :thumbup:
I was in no shape to drive her home and i have a very clean driving record and it's going to stay that way.:-D

Looks fun...I see a Margarita was made...or two...or three?!!
or four...or five... hehe :toothy10:
My one hour nap turned into a three hour nap today :toothy10:

She It A Hottie!
She sure is =P~ I ask if I could take a picture and then she leaned against the door frame and smiled and I could not hold the camera still =P~=P~

-
Back