PC Nostalgia

-

RedFish

Reaction score
A recent thread reminded me of flipper machines. So I'm watching a Youtube video of Rollemup pinball and wife hears it. She stops applying her makeup to come and ask. "What is that?" When she sees my screen, "I knew I had heard those sounds before." After she finished her "get dolled up", she came back and said, "We haven't went Elfbowling in a long time either. My reply, "I was thinking about Winamps Christmas dancer, but we can go elfbowling too" LOL Yeah, I'm busted.
(1) Elf Bowling 7 The Last Insult - Gameplay (480p) - Bing video
It just seems to me that we didn't always look at so much social media and worry about what tomorrow brings. We were actually enjoying our internet devices. My how things do change.
Happy New Year to each and every one.

christmas-dancer-screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
I have never heard of those, but then again I'm not much into various games

Here's my "video game" story:

AND NOW yet another annoying story from the old days

Years ago, I had a "tradition" with myself. Sometimes with a friend, and sometimes just me, I would go out to have Sunday breakfast, and usually bought a Sunday paper, although "I don't know why" because as thick as they "were" there was really nothing in there except ads

Anyhow I had eaten, and then driven down to a local park where you can see the beach. This was early spring, perhaps Mar-April, and the runoff from snow melt had the water high. There was a lot of driftwood AND A blue plastic 55 gal drum up against the shore

So I'm parked there facing the lake, and here comes this "interesting" and abnormal "events."

Some guy drives into the lot, which was nearly empty, turns, "aggressively turns and speeds to the other end then turns and came back near the lake, where there's a bench. He got out, slammed the door, then went towards the beach. All he was wearing for shoes were street shoes. He went down to the beach, WADED into the icy cold water, and picked up the barrel somewhat and tried to throw it onto the beach, but it slipped back. he waded out AGAIN, and repeated this, and the barrel this time landed far enough up shore it stated.

Then he stomped up to the rig he was driving, itself "strange." This was a repainted Postal "Jeep" with alloy wheels, and some logo about some Marina which I did not recognize. he opened the back, and the wind blew the back door out of his hand. He obviously got more angry, and grabbed the door and jerked it back again. Then he took a big object from the back..............A COUNTER TOP BAR ROOM STYLE VIDEO GAME of some description, and took it down and put it onto the park bench. Then he went back to the jeep, and it turns out a young black lab was in the jeep and the dog has now jumped out the back and is loose. So another angry outburst occurred, as the man yelled at the dog until the dog finally jumped back in the Jeep. The man slammed the back, got into the Jeep and roared off--at least as much as a 4 hole Postal Jeep "can roar."

I called the police. Hell for all I knew it could have been a bomb.

Last edited:
-
Back