People of Wal-Mart

-
OK, this is it....

image03131.jpg

image03232.jpg

image03333.jpg

image03434.jpg

image03535.jpg

Tin Cup, i finally found someone as twisted as me when it comes to making fun of these people!!! LOL. great pics. you put mine to same!!!! I can't get over the fact that these people think they are somewhat normal. it's kinda sad when you think about it. BUT I LOVE LAUGHING AT THEM ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

My god, everything from **** stains to foot deep asscracks to colors I didnt think the human body could produce.

DAMN!!!! ROFL

Sorry this is not the place for these photos. I think most of these people voted for Oboma and this post should have been in politics forum. This is the last time I will ever post on FABO because I will be forced to now gouge my eyes out.

Hey! I recognize a few of those folks!

LOL

And to think that back in '03 Playboy offered to do a Girls of Walmart segment for the magazine.

Walmart management responded that ..."this is not the ballpark we want to play in." Oh??? (Mr Walmart spokesman) "You like People of Walmart better than Girls of Walmart?

The third law of thermodynamics applies here. When I was kid, it was considered poor taste for women to leave the house with curlers in their hair. June Cleaver would be turning over in her grave.

It is kind of sad sure enough.

It's just one small bit of evidence regarding how out of control society is.
Massive runaway obesity, extremely poor etiquette, and **** stains!:angry7:
I mean WTF? How do you not know you **** your pants?

I have gotten to the point where if I see something like that anywhere, I call it out, and I dont care who I hurt. That's intolerable. Funny to see on the internet, but intolerable in person under any circumstance.

My mom brought up the subject that "You can get your prescriptions cheaper at Wal-Mart!"

My exact words where "I would rather pay the extra cost to be able to use the drive through at CVS Pharmacy than have to stand in line with a bunch of dumb asses!"

This is exactly why I pay higher prices and shop at other stores.... I really think those where all at our local Wal Mart... And exactly why I am ready to move out of Hicksville... Geeeesh..

My mom brought up the subject that "You can get your prescriptions cheaper at Wal-Mart!"

My exact words where "I would rather pay the extra cost to be able to use the drive through at CVS Pharmacy than have to stand in line with a bunch of dumb asses!"

Walmarts would be great if they were used like disposable rat traps.
Load the place up with a sale on welfare cheese and bologna, lock the doors and bury it in a landfill.

This is exactly why I pay higher prices and shop at other stores.... I really think those where all at our local Wal Mart... And exactly why I am ready to move out of Hicksville... Geeeesh..

From my experience of walmart shopping. The real weirdos only come out late at night to the 24hr stores.

-
Back