Performance Radiator Hose Sight Glass

-

trapster

Reaction score
Performance Radiator Hose Sight Glass $65

00W0W_lqaqTz8S2W2_600x450.jpg
THIS IS NOT MINE I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING.

Performance Radiator Hose Sight Glass for Chevy Ford MOPAR Imports

From the websight :
I am a proud combat veteran Marine and I make my coolant sight glass kits right here in the USA. Visually diagnose your water pump function; foaming coolant (cavitation); thermostat operation; coolant air bubbles from a leaking head gasket; coolant rust, scale, and debris; and oil in your coolant from a cracked block or a blown head gasket. "See" into your cooling system by adding my simple and inexpensive but rugged high performance "sight glass."

-- Military grade durable, annealed, heavy wall Borosilicate (PYREX®) glass construction
-- Resistant to thermal shock (from below freezing to over 2X the engine operating temp)
-- Handles pressures of well over 10X the typical engine coolant psi!
-- MilSpec beaded ends for a secure leak-free connection
-- Inexpensive performance mod
-- Kit includes a pair of Gates® PowerGrip® SB heat-shrink clamps
-- Kit also includes super bright LEDs (specify Green, Red, or Blue)
-- Nearly universal fit for 1-1/2" (38mm) or 1-1/4" (32mm) ID upper radiator hoses (specify size)
-- Works great with both silicone hoses or standard EPDM rubber hoses
-- Impact Resistant
-- Easy-to-follow detailed instructions
-- Buy with confidence from a trusted veteran
-- Free shipping for fellow American military veterans
-- Proudly Made in America!

My limited production boro sight glasses are a great diagnostic tool and they look cool too! This annealed Borosilicate glass is so tough, NASA uses it for viewing windows in space platforms. It's easily rugged enough for the engine bay in your car... and it sure gets attention at car shows! Each piece is hand crafted and unique. Approximately 6" long. Fits many General Motors (GM) (Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Pontiac, Cadillac, Oldsmobile), AMC, MOPAR (Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, JEEP), Ford, Mercury, European imports (Volvo, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Fiat, Rover, Saab, Mercedes...), Japanese imports (Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Acura, Lexus, Suzuki, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Isuzu...), trucks, and many different motorcycles including some Harley-Davidson models (fits tens of thousands of different makes and models). Verify your upper radiator hose diameter (you want 1-1/2" ID or 1-1/4" ID). Ask questions. I'm happy to help you figure out which kit will fit your vehicle.

What drivers are saying about my High Performance Coolant Sight Glass
"Great! This is a top quality product. VERY impressed!"
"I installed it last night. Works great!"
"I was so impressed at how good the quality was. You make a fantastic product!"
"Outstanding!! Fast shipping. Great to deal with you!! Highly recommended."
"It looks pretty cool."
"I just received the borosilicate Pyrex tube... I've already installed it. It fit perfectly and it looks fantastic!!"
"High quality, perfect part... customer service is top notch. A+"
"Beautiful, thanks!"

Kinda hard to see from the driver's seat unless you run with no hood............
ge-Brothers-_Screenside_-Commercial-Car-Radiator-Thermometer-_amp_-Logo-2nd-Floor-_WPC-Museum_-N.jpg

i bought one of those and it came with a free package of sea monkeys. you can watch them swim by as the car idles.
Sea-Monkey--111338.jpg

-
Back